Araya is talking more and laughing more..it is great to see and hear! We looked at pictures today, he seems fascinated by how everyone has changed, including himself. We have a few pictures of all three of them, Seble, Araya and Syfah together the day they were brought to the orphanage. They are all so little, I will try to scan it and put it on another time. They were separated after that, so those are the only pictures of them that we have with them together..Seble is about 8 and the boys are about 4ish...adorable. He said he doesn't remember it Seble does and she was telling him today about how sad she was when he went to the Missionaries of Charity Orphanage...someday it will be great to talk about all of that..when Araya is able to communicate better and when he is able to tell us what is was like to live their. Missionaries of Charity is a Catholic orphanage, so today he was talking about the "6 sisters" that took care of him. He seems rather fond of Sister Maria. He told me, "she like you mom, ferengi (white)." Well I will write more later....Thanks for prayers, and checking in on us! I am loving my new little boy! I am also loving how Morgan, Seble, Shelby, Corbin and Syfah are doing all they can to make him feel at home....he is home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment