Sunday, November 30, 2008

ITS ALL GOOD!

Well, let's just say...."Bring on The Chaos!" Basketball season has begun for all 6 kids, 3 practices in the morning before school at 6:15 a.m. (older girls). The younger three practice after school at different times and different places...Yuck! I know...I know...these years will be gone before we know it!! I will enjoy... I will enjoy:) Troy is also helping coach the 7-8th grade girls team at school. So needless to say, my postings may become a little scarce.
We had a good week...here is the run down...
-Araya got his hearing aid...it looks super cool and he is adjusting to it. The other ear that he had surgery on is healing.
-I (we) sorted socks! Huge event at my house, you seriously would not believe it! The kids said we can now match socks by brand...who cares about the color...Champion, Nike, Hanes...they are as desperate as I to get these socks out of the basket...because once a week I holler at everyone and we all "sit and sort!" This picture..believe it or not is after the sort..these are the lonely's!
"CAN YOU FIND A MATCH?"

-We had 4 basketball games in 2 days!
-Went to Apple Valley for Thanksgiving and it was great! Sisters....Mom.....(Troys)

Pretend Thanksgiving!

Brothers playing cribbage!
-Put up the tree, wreaths and Garland with lights on deck!
-Went to Costco.
-Christmas shopped ...almost done..hallelujah!
-Troy and I bought our Christmas present to each other...T.V. (the kids will enjoy more than us!)
-right now I am being serenaded by Christmas tunes, that my girls are driving me crazy with!
-celebrated Syfah's birthday, which is Wednesday!
-Troy tiled the bathroom, thank heavens my parents took three kids over night, because we were down to one bathroom...I love it Troy...Thanks!
-church...good sermon..good songs..!
-I am now getting a sore throat! Maybe because I never quit talking...another thing...I should be skinny with all the running around we do....oh, well....
-MY FAVORITE SAYING IS...'IT'S ALL GOOD!"

2 comments:

Gustafson's said...

I CANNOT believe the picture of all those socks!! Seriously, that is amazing Jody. It sounds like you are all busy! Thanks for lending us your girls on Tuesday nights :) Keep up the good work!
Mandy

FamilyBergloff said...

Jody... I have a drawer under my washing machine for lonely socks! It multiplying so time for good dusting mittens to get to work.