Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!


Brunch at my parents!!












Easter Morning!



Easter was a great day! Church was wonderful! It was a day to remember the sacrifice and beginning that Jesus gave us all! We are so blessed to know him and have him in our lives, I wish that for everyone!
I said that I would write more about the previous post about the dogs. Our daschund Tinkerbell, who Morgan had gotten when she was about 4 or 5, (my parents own her brother Harley.)whom my parents have actually had at their house since the fall. Anyways, she was loving life at their house with her brother Harley, my parent were spoiling her rotten, and they were in love with her too! Tinkerbell and Harley went outside on Thursday morning and only Harley came back, my dad went out looking for her. (daschunds are infamous hunters) He grabbed the binoculars and off he went, he did find Tinkerbell, laying in the field behind their house, he thought it was a gopher pile. It was tinkerbell. She had been attacked by what they think was a coyote, my dad picked her up and rushed her to the cities, it was very early. Tinkerbell had been hurt badly and died on Friday morning, it has been awful....my parents are just devastated, they did everything they could. Thanks Dad and Mom for taking great care of her these past few months, she was so happy with Harley and you both!
TINKERBELL

Shelby and Corbin were looking in the paper and found the ad for the dacschunds, Troy and I and the family all went to look and we were goners!! (see previous post fir pics!)

1 comment:

FamilyBergloff said...

It's a sad story!!! I hope she didn't suffer!! I'm sorry!! Hugs