Saturday, July 11, 2009

Decided it was the day!

Araya picked out a new bike last summer! This year he rode it for the first time! Last summer, he just decided to look at it, and that was fine. We have asked him periodically if he wanted to try to learn to ride bike, and he has just so, "no, another day." This week Troy said, "Araya, do you want to go shoot hoops." "No, let's go ride bike." I was getting supper ready and I was preparing myself for some tears at any moment. I should of known, when Araya sets his mind to do something he does it....I looked out the picture window, there he was, going around the driveway. His eyes were determined, yet smiling from ear to ear! He did it, it was the day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

oh my goodness! and he's growing so much too! :)