Today as our little brother Daschunds went outside for their morning "recess," we noticed that it was starting to rain and thunder a little. Our brothers are inseparable, so when Tucker showed up on the back deck we looked for Link, Shelby thinks she saw him running to our little red barn. I told Shelby that he probably wanted to get out of the rain.....we have not seen him since. This is Shelby's dog and she is simply heartbroken, her last daschund that she had died about 2 years ago. Please say a little prayer that if "Link" is alive and well that he finds his way back to us. Today we spent the day putting up flyer's and driving around the neighborhood.
3 comments:
Oh no!!! I will say a prayer for Link!! How heartbreaking!
I'm praying too!!!! :(
Shelby grandma is praying for you I know how much you loved your little Link as well as all of us do.
Post a Comment