Sunday, November 15, 2009

13!



Today our Corbin turned, "13"! It is hard to believe that 13 years ago, I delivered a 2 week overdue 10# baby. After I had Corbin we spent two weeks at the University of Minnesota hospital where I held her non-stop and prayed and hoped that she would be o.k...she was and is a "delightful young lady." Some of the things that I appreciate about Corbin is her desire to put others first, she always wants to make sure that she makes a special card, or gives her last $5.00 to her brothers or sisters if they need it...she is generous. I love her smile, I love her laugh and I am thankful she is ours!! Happy 13th Birthday Corbin!! We love ya!

3 comments:

Julie Swenson said...

I love the crown!! What a princess. 13 and the victoria's secret gifts begin. Yikes! Happy Birthday Corbin.

Jody said...

o.k...I knew someone would notice that bag..I thought it might be you.:).that was from my mother!!

ali said...

shes such a doll. what is it with 10 pounders? my doug is so family oriented too...she looks happy to be a teenager(finally) LOL