Monday, December 21, 2009

The Snuggie

I never thought I would be writing about those, "Snuggies!" Well, Link and Tucker received early Christmas presents from my mom and dad. We got them all dressed to head out into the elements. Well guess what? We sent them out and they arrived at the back door "naked." No snuggies in sight. So we had to figure out if they..
a) Were ripped off of them and robbed by the neighbor dogs.
b) It was just too warm outside for them to run around in.
c) They were embarrassed to be seen in them.
d) They weren't flattering on their bodies
e) all of the above
you be the judge......


p.s. The snuggies were found! However, I think they are a little overrated!

4 comments:

FamilyBergloff said...

OOOH I think they are sooooo adorable!!!

thethreenoodles said...

haha. We totally got Tazer some of those too!

ali said...

i LOVE your weenies! what are their names? i had dachshunds for eons(but was so tired of cleaning up PEE!!!!)

Jody said...

Ali,
They are Link and Tucker and I have loved all our daschunds...but they do pee and it drives me crazy. If we are not holding them they are kept in the kitchen...they will be 1 on Valentines day