Tuesday, March 30, 2010

15 and 16 in March!




Seble
Shelby

March brings in with it two girls Birthday's......Shelby turned 15 on the 7th, Seble 16 on the 30th! I am so thankful for the "young ladies," these two are turning out to be! I love that they are great friends, great sisters and great daughters! Many of you know that these girls are in the same class at a smaller Christian school, we have been lucky that they have ALL been "so compatable" from the start...actually it wasn't luck it was, "Divine Intervention!" The Lord knew what he was doing when Seble joined our family! We are blessed...the current girls ages are...16,16,15 and 13. I love the nights when they all lay on the bed, Troy (aka...Dad) tries to get to sleep as he gets up at 4:15a.m....they chat and tell stories about the day, laugh and cry..I think every one of those emotions happens at least once a week while we chat on the bed....poor Dad usually has to say..."o.k...that's enough...bed time I am getting tired." ....I know hard to imagine that I also have to be told to "be quiet." Then we hear Syfah and Araya holler down the hall..."why are the girls still up?" ....Anyways all this to say...."Cheers, to another year of Teenage daughters...I am loving this!" lookout brothers...your the next "teenagers in the house.".....can't wait!

1 comment:

FamilyBergloff said...

I use the fan for white noise when I NEED to sleep. Boys don't tip toe through the house nor whisper.