Well today was dr. day again. Araya had a recheck with the endocrinologist this morning. It was a nice ride down as it was sunny! Many people in my life know that one of my struggles is that I am extremely, "directionally challenged." Well my dearest husband, who has to be sick of me asking him every eve of the day before an appointment.."can you tell me and write down for me how to get there again?" He would smile, "are you serious?" "Yup" I would reply.... Well he bought me a Tom Tom (GPS) I think I am going to like it. We waited an hour to get into see the dr. frustrating...The visit went well, and she said we didn't need to come back unless his labs were not o.k...so we left and went to my dr. appointment in Edina, grabbing a bite at Panera, which he was not crazy about.....I got to pick today! Well my dr. was running 1 1/2 hours behind...so we waited and waited. I finished my book and Araya was so patient, I only heard a few sighs come from him. Anyways, on the way home rush hour and a big accident on 65, we were detoured. When we arrived home at 5:45, after leaving this morning at 8:00, we were tired. I then found out I had a message to call Araya's dr., she had left me her cell phone..."oh great," I thought. Well, I called her and his thyroid is out of whack, so we will once again start synthroid, and we will need to see her again..we really like her, she is married to an Ethiopian man....but we were hopeful that we could cross endocrinology off the list of appointments....oh, well......I am going to bed, it has been a long day!
p.s...loved the GPS, however you need to put in the right address to get to the right place..ended up in someones yard in Edina, then realized I entered the wrong number...oh well, I was in the right city at least.
1 comment:
ahhh the GPS. what did you name yours? mine is Darla. she usually takes me the right way, but i did end up in a swampp once! so glad you got one, shes been a life saver! i am so directionally challenged too. when i step out of a mall store, i can NOT remember which way i came in! left? right?LOL
Post a Comment