I think my husband whines when he is sick and I think my kids whine when they are sick...so can I whine when I am sick....o.k. I will! I have not felt great since last Thursday/Friday. Saturday came the terrible sore throat, temp and body aches. I thought virus....you know, what everyone else has. Anyway after a very miserable Sunday and Monday, I had Troy look in my throat...not good...I looked...I got scared, drove myself to the local urgent care, saw the dr. and I have strep throat...I didn't think I could get strep throat....no tonsils and I am forty+, isn't that for kids? Haven't had strep since High School. My kids have never even had it...not one of them!! Yep, that is right!
Anyways, it has done a number on me, no work outs in one week...that is not good. No energy, unfortunately the appetite has remained the same...bummer. Anyways, much better today....love antibiotics and pain pills.
For the record my husband only whines a little when he is sick, and he has been fabulous to me!
Happy Days ahead!
2 comments:
UGH you too? NO im not pregnant.(that would be so fun) i caught this from Konor, is all i know. so many of them, so few of me lol. BUT...i already feel better and WILL run tonight. strep is so awful, i was PLAGUED as a teenager, missed so much school. FEEL BETTER JODY!
Jody, I was 30 when I had my tonsils out!!! Uffda.. did I ever get sick with strep. I can feel for ya!
Thank goodness for abx's!
Post a Comment