Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HE'S GOT THE FEVER!


On our first date Troy picked me up on a motorcycle...I was excited, my mother was petrified. Troy brought a helmet which made it o.k...We spent a lot of time on that bike." I remember like it was yesterday, we were riding on the back roads and Troy pulled over..I thought, "oh, no, he wants to kiss me already."....just kidding. What he did tell me was, "when we go around a corner you need to lean into the corner, not away from the corner." "o.k." I said, that was easy enough....from then on out it was smooth riding. A couple of years later, I was pregnant with Morgan and we were getting into our first house, so we decided to sell it. A decision that Troy has regretted. This weekend he was able to ride my brother-in-law, Randy's, new Harley Davidson..well let's just say...wearing dress clothes and all he rode quite a bit on Sunday and..."HE'S GOT THE FEVER."

No comments: