Seble, Shelby and Corbin stayed overnight at my mom's on Saturday night, my Dad was gone on a weekend fishing trip, so it was a perfect time for the girl's to stay with my mom! They watched movies and did facials....I laughed so hard when I saw these pic's..I could not resist posting them..what memories! Corbin ended up getting sick and she came home early :(
Mom, is that the girls feet on your kitchen table? I would of never gotten away with that!!!...oh wait..you couldn't see them!
3 comments:
I think it is so wonderful that your girls spend so much time with your mom AND that they do such FUN things together!
I have to agree with Barb. What a wonderful grandma and what wonderful memories the girls will have of their grandma. As a grandma, I think I have a lot to live up too!!!!!Jane you are the BEST!!!
Love it!!!
Post a Comment