Sunday, May 11, 2008

CCS Formal and Preparations





















Saturday was a crazy day at our house. It was the Cambridge Christian School's Formal. It started out with Morgans friend staying overnight and several girls showing up on Saturday for, "Hair-do's! It was chaotic and fun...we started at 10:00 a.m. The CCS formal is for 9-12th graders. Since many of these kids do not drive, Troy, I, Jeff and Shelley took a group of 18 to Rockwoods Grill in Otsego, MN, it was a wonderful place to go. The kids were great! We were chaperones for the evening, and a dance was held at CCS, with decorations to the hilt! We had a chocolate fountain with many treats to dip, individual cakes, punch and to end the night we ordered out Pizza at 11:00. We had a wonderful time..although I think I am going to the dr. tomorrow, we joined in on the dancing and I think I did something to my knee, I actually heard it pop....miserable! Troy even was able to dance with his daughter!






Happy Mothers Day to you all!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't believe CCS finally had a dance! Were there parents picketing outside? (Kidding. Sort of.) It looks like a great event, and I love those dresses!

I hope your knee feels better!

Happy Mother's Day!

barb Holmberg said...

Jody,

WOW tell Morgan she looked absolutely gorgeous. Is it hard for Troy to see his daughter growing up to be a beautiful young woman?

barb