Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun Weekends!





I finally downloaded some pictures of the last few weekends! We are loving this weather! On Saturday the 7 & 8th grade soccer team took first place at a two day tourney! It was fun to see such excitement in not only the players and spectators but also the coaches (dear hubby on left, Doug on right!) It was a great way to end the season!


We also were invited to the Swensons house a couple Sunday evenings ago, a last minute invite that turned out to be great fun! We cooked hot dogs on the fire, some fished off the dock, smores and dilly bars! I think the Swensons were probably glad it was a Sunday night and we had to get up the next day for school and work...we had a wonderful time chatting...which isn't hard for Troy and I to do- I don't think we get out enough! Thanks Swensons....we had a blast!

No comments: