Wednesday, January 14, 2009

a vacation....


Is everyone feeling like they need a vacation or what? Hot sand sounds wonderful!! Today I was looking a little bit on the web, Mark (Administrator at CCS) was telling me about some great deals! I had a peek, even though I am not a traveler and if you remember previous posts about me, I need drugs to fly! Today though, I am tempted to go for it! I even went so far as to call my dear husband at work and run my impulsive decision by him....he laughed and said, "can we talk about this later?" "oh sure," I said. As I sat at work and thought about it throughout the day, "ridiculous" is the word that came to my mind. You see the best deals are sort of "get on the plane and go in a hurry!" I am not sure anyone would be up for the challenge of getting all 6 kids to and from the places they need to go. Then I thought, "I could bring them all with...good ole family time." Well let's just say travel for 8 is NOT an option! So anyways, for now I will vow to keep my impulsive ideas....just that "ideas"! For now I will enjoy a vacation on my living room floor with my sleeping bag trying to stay warm in freezing Minnesota! I am open to suggestions for a cheap get-a-way!!

1 comment:

FamilyBergloff said...

Country Inn Sauna and Hot tub, Cambridge MN. Chinese take out and Wa La!!