Wednesday, April 15, 2009

OH MY WORD!!

My friend Jenn sent this to me today, I listened to it at work and told Sarah she had to watch it with me again!!.................You have probably seen the video of Susan Boyle on "Brittians Got Talent." It is great, and if you have not seen the entire piece- you must watch it. Such a lesson for me and probably lots of us! How often do we judge by the cover, or first impressions, and not look inside to see who is inside? We were left speechless and bawling. I have seriously watched it over and over....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
Watch it until the end and see what was said!

3 comments:

ali said...

i watched it thismorning and i cried, i cry every time i see it. shes the real deal. i so adore her and hope we hear the rest of the story as it unfolds!

Sarah said...

Kudos, Jody! So true!!

barb Holmberg said...

Jody,

Thanks so much for sharing this with me! I will listen to it over and over again. I also plan to share it with my kids! What a powerful message!

b.