We celebrated Syfah turning 12 last week! We squeezed it in between basketball tournaments and games! He chose Chinese food,homemade chocolate cake by Grandma Jane and peppermint ice cream. Grandparents joined us for the evening!
I look at pictures of Syfah and cannot believe the young man he is turning out to be. He is maturing and growing up way too fast. The other day at school a parent mentioned to me..."wow, don't you have quite the charmer." I said, "what?" She said, "look down the hall." I looked down the hall to see several girls, one carrying his back-pack and one carrying his lunch...He was enjoying every minute of it as he smiled from ear to ear. I think he actually might be enjoying being on crutches..(not really)...hopefully only two more weeks and he will get to start be able to put weight on his foot.
Syfah has a special way of lighting up a room when he enters, He has definitely "lit" up our lives and I am thankful!
3 comments:
I'm guessing that Araya is glad he's sitting where he is...HAHA!
I am wondering who the girls were carrying his stuff? He is definitely growing up.
Jody... this comment doesn't match the post...Go up to Family Pathways and see the BEAUTIFUL painting of Jesus holding an african child!!! I've never seen one like it!! It's on silent bid...you'll find it in the glass case right before the cashiers.
Post a Comment