
Morgan and Seble flew the coop on Tuesday afternoon. I wish I had flown the coop with them! They were able to fly to Arizona to spend a week with my parents. They are having a blast and are sending pictures to prove it! They have quite the, “to see and do list” while visiting.
Last year Shelby and Corbin were able to go for a week. Troy and I decided that we will be the “two to go” next year..?! Then Syfah and Araya….the year after that…..not so sure that the boys will agree with our executive decision.
I am thrilled that they had the chance to go and I can’t wait to hear all about it.


1 comment:
It looks like the girls are having amazing weather. I think it is so wonderful that your folks do this with you kids! What a blessing! They will get a reward in heaven!
Post a Comment