Monday, February 8, 2010

Temptation!


Today I was welcomed to my office by our first grade teacher, Mrs. Newton handing out heart shaped cookies, with our names beautifully written on them. To top it off it was in a cute little bag with a pink ribbon! Well, I looked at that cookie all day! I wanted it! Should I eat it? It became a test, a test of my "will power." Well, I am still looking at this beautiful cookie..over 12 hours later. Why am I telling you this? Well, many of you know that around Thanksgiving I started to be a little more "aware" of the things I was eating, and I joined the gym in December and have been going 5-6 times a week. Things have been going well and I have lost 20 pounds!! Here is the problem....I have been stuck at that 20lb. mark now for weeks...I know, I know that happens. But, in my excitement I have started to be a little more careless....so today, I was going to get back on track with the eating! Then came the "COOKIE." So, I am going to give the cookie to my dear husband Troy and he better enjoy it!!
Hee Hee

2 comments:

Julie Swenson said...

Good for you!!! Hope you have had a nice day at home.

ali said...

DO NOT GIVE UP! i sat at the 20-22 lb mark forever too, just keep going! HORMONES STINK! PCOS stinks more(no idea if you have that) i started on dec 1st, im at 35 lbs now. i have so much more to go. we can inspire each other! KEEP GOING!!!!! i run every day now, its addicting :)