Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Strawberries.....

Today we went strawberry picking! It was fun, Syfah and I were berry partners, the deal was he talked constantly and when he wasn't talking he was eating the strawberries...he makes me laugh, our conversations ranged from where people live? Do we know those people you said hi to? Do you like strawberries? when is camp again? math and more....he likes to talk as much as I do! It was fun and actually a perfect day for picking! When we got home we got busy cleaning the berries! Tonight for supper we had pancakes, Dad made the batter, Seble made the pancakes with strawberries on top! Araya and I looked for a recipe on the Internet for something with Strawberries, we decided on a recipe for Strawberry muffins...I would post the recipe but.......they tasted like Strawberry chapstick..really a lot worse than that...but we had fun, that is what it was about today.