Tuesday, June 15, 2010












Today was U of M day for Araya, My Dad and Mom were able and thankfully very willing to bring him today to see Dr. H...it was a check-up, it has been 4 months-the longest we have ever gone between appointents since Araya joined us almost 2 years ago. My Dad picked him up at our house at 6:45 a.m., now that is service! Araya had a hard time cracking a smile at 6:45, not sure if it was because I made him change his clothes 3 times, or the fact that he didn't feel like chatting and I did. When I gave him a hug and said, "call me and tell me what the dr. said...I love you." He looked at me with a crooked smile...I then heard my Dad say, "don't you have anything to say?" Araya looked at me through the window and said, "I love ya!"


The appointment went fairly well, Dr. H called me at work 2 times while Araya was with her, she was a little concerned about some wheezing, which is new for him. Araya already takes 2 different allergy pills a day, so she added a steroid and albuterol. Dr. H Also wants us to have the ear that he had surgery on 1 1/2 years ago looked at by his ENT Dr., and we are already are seeing the Endocrinologist in July for thyroid...needless to say, seeing one Dr. usually means being referred to another...gets frustrating, but I know it is necessary.....Araya has grown 2 more inches!!! Yeah, we are starting to see some visible changes in height, which is what we were hoping for. Blood draw went well and we will get labs back next week. Hoping for great blood counts!


Since Dr. day usually means date day for us (him and I), he was able to have date day with Grandma and Grandpa! (remember, he gets to choose where to eat lunch) The choice of the day was...."Burger King."...of course it was chicken once again-Thanks Dad and Mom, I am positive that would have not been your 1st choice!


Thanks again Dad and Mom for spending the day at the Dr. office with Araya!

No comments: