Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The First Day!

Oh man, my kids are hating the camera these days!  Since it was raining I took pic's at school this year.  Tuesday, the first day of school was relatively uneventful.  We all were up and ready to go at 7:30! The difference this year is mornings will be a little less chaotic in the bathroom.  We have 1 full bath and a 3/4 bath, not a lot of  "bathroom" for 7 to get ready for school.  This year, Morgan get's to sleep in a little later than the rest of us.  She has decided the do full time PSEO through Northwestern College. 
I was able to take pic's of everyone by their locker..you will notice that Araya is sitting at his desk.  I feel the need to explain to you that when we arrived at school Araya informed me that his shoes weren't right.  I looked at them and said, "what's wrong?"  "look at my shoes,"  he said.  I noticed nothing...he said, "look at my laces."  I looked, they were not laced up the exact same way..they are Nike high-tops, it was the first time he has worn them.  So, he was not pleased about the way the laces looked, so he made a decision to re-do the laces while the rest of us went into school..(I had to get into my office.)  I snapped pictures at lockers and then I sent Shelby and Seble out to check on Araya..he was coming in, all pleased with his lace-up job.  So, that is why he is sitting at his desk...school was about to start and I had his sister snap the photo!
Shelby-10th Grade
Seble- 10th Grade
Corbin- 8th Grade
Syfah-7th Grade
Araya-5th Grade
p.s.  This is also the first pair of tennis shoes that Araya has worn that were not velcro!  We graduated to laces this year...I hope it was a good choice!

No comments: