Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Frogs

We have a new obsession at our house!  It's watching the frogs on the front door every night.  I know what you are thinking....and yes, we do have better things to do...but, it is really quite a sight. We have watched these frogs for a couple of years now... I really don't even like frogs, but, these have grown on me..I don't think I would even touch them.  Anyways, just wanted to share my frogs.  Maybe everyone has these on the front door of their house?  I am left to wonder when the frogs will go to bed for the winter...anyone have an aquarium I can borrow?  Just kidding!
Sitting on the door ledge..every night!
An escapee..didn't like the camera!
The worst part about these frogs on my front door is the "frog poo" that I have to clean off the window the next day..that is quite a sight too!

No comments: