Is Eight Enough...

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hayride, Bonfire and Volleyball!

On Saturday night we had the 9-12th graders over from the Christian School! It was a beautiful night, the kids played sand volleyball, cranked up the tunes, went on a hayride and cooked hot dogs and s'mores over the fire! We couldn't of asked for a better night! Makes me wonder why we don't do this sort of thing more often! The kids were great, which makes it even better!





Posted by Jody at 7:24 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Troy and I

Troy and I

About Me

Jody
Hi, I am Jody, I am the mother of six and wife to my dear husband, Troy. I work as an Administrative Assistant at a Christian School. Things that are important me are; My relationship with Jesus Christ, my family and my friends. I love to read novels....sappy ones!
View my complete profile

Twins Game

Twins Game

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (31)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2010 (68)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • Mustering Up Motivation!!
      • Apple Orchard Anyone?
      • Hayride, Bonfire and Volleyball!
      • Oops........
      • Concert
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (88)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2008 (74)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (15)

HIV Information

  • http://www.thebody.com/content/whatis/art30024.html#q15

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.