Monday, January 10, 2011

Feeling Better!


My brother is doing well!  He had a great weekend, tolerated chemo well, and already is feeling the difference in his body.  The large tumor has shrunk already, enough to allow soft foods to go in and stay in! He was able to go home from the hospital this afternoon!  So, so thankful for the right doctor at the right place. Praying that his body continues to tolerate all that is going on within it, knowing that chemo is wiping out the bad as well as the good. 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Jody...I am a friend of your mom's from MDT. I have been getting her e-mails and been following Troy's condition. I was heartsick when I could hear the despair and helplessness in her e-mails. There is power in prayer and your brother's miracle is just that proof. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily. I just love your mom and learned a lot from her...your new friend too.
Nancy Boyles

Anonymous said...

Hi Jody,
Thanks for updating your blog with Troy's information.
Troy had a good day and ate 3 meals and kept it all down!!!!
God is so good and is taking care of Troy.
Miss you and love all of you.
XOXOXO Mom