Sunday, February 20, 2011

lots going on...

After counting today how many basketball games our kids had this week....final count...11 games.  Corbin and Syfah finished out the weekend strong with tournaments-Corbin played in Eagan and Syfah played in Corcoran. Troy helped coach Corbins team and they took 2nd in the end of the season tourney.  Syfah's team was so fun to watch, they improved steadily though the season, they took 5th at their tournament.  While the season is fun, and enjoyable, I have to admit, I am ready for a few more nights at home!
My brother came home this weekend with his kids.  We celebrated his daughter Madison's 7th Birthday on Saturday evening.  It was great to see him! He is feeling pretty good. 

Troy and I





My Dad came home last Tuesday to get another opinion at the Retina Center.  There is really not much that can be done to restore his eyesight in that eye...bummer.
My Dad and Mom are planning to stay home for a week or two.
Morgan and I are in a Duluth, we drove up today for a College visit at St. Scholastica on Monday.  This will be her 2nd visit!  Hopefully, narrowing down on her decision.  We are both enjoying some down time tonight in our Hotel room, working on our laptops, watching t.v. and planning to do some reading.  We also shopped today and enjoyed dinner at the Olive Garden!
I forgot my camera cord, will post pics later!

No comments: