*4:00 Sunday afternoon...feeling body aches and sore throat coming on, take a nap, get up ...feel awful..101.7 (don't forget the .7, cause it's a big deal in my brain to have a temp. as an adult)
*6:00 Have several people in the family look in my throat...do you see anything? By now I am in bed with 4 additional blankets on me.
*9:00 Move upstairs, feel bad and can't sleep-flip and flop all night.
Monday morning- I look in my own throat, pretty sure I have strep, go to the clinic around 12:00, yep, It's strep...Had strep last year...felt the same way, otherwise hadn't had strep in 10 years....why me? Target for drugs.... I know I am sick when I don't buy a bag of chocolate or 2 while waiting for drugs.
*4:00 not sure why I am not feeling 100% better yet...Isn't Penicillin the miracle drug?....I think I am worse....you get the picture....found a few vicodin from a previous tooth issue and I was more than happy to take 3 throughout the night!
Tuesday-My throat still hurts like heck, I want a shot, don't those work faster? I don't want to talk at all, which is rare for me.
Anyways, I am a wimp and I don't like to be sick....gonna go take a nap and hope that when I wake up I feel better......!
No comments:
Post a Comment