We have exciting news to share today!!! We are officially a family of 8!! Today I received an e-mail from our adoption agency:
Hi Troy and Jody,
Your case was approved today in court! An embassy visa interview date will be scheduled for your family later this week. Once the embassy informs me of this date, I will notify your family. Most likely it will be in mid to late June.
Thanks and congratulations!
Susan
Adoption Advocates International
One of the reasons this was extremely exciting is that a couple of weeks ago we were informed that our case would be submitted to court on May 26th, with travel sometime in July. We just were not expecting to hear already, this is great news, and earlier than we expected...rarely does "early" happen in adoption! When I read the e-mail at work today, I screamed. I had the same scream when I read the e-mail that Seble and Syfah were ours..... My girls remember it well. They thought something had happened to me!
It is a great day!
God has been so faithful through this adoption, and has clearly said, "it will be o.k.!" Thank you for your continued prayers and support as we get ready to bring Araya home!
Love~The Doble Family
3 comments:
Congratulations to your family of eight! I'm so happy for you! I'll keep you in my prayers that things go smoothly in getting Araya home. Wow, how incredible that things happened early--I've never heard of anything happening early in adoption. Wow.
Congrats Doble family!! I am so excited for you guys. Wonderful news!!!!
Hugs,
Erin
Jody,
I hadn't been reading blogs for a couple of days so I apologize on not saying CONGRATULATIONS sooner. We need to have lunch some time so I can catch up on all the details!
barb
Post a Comment