Well, the one thing that I realized since I have started this blogging stuff, is that you really do need to bring your camera everywhere with you. I don't like my camera, I think you need to like it to want to bring it with you every where you go....Hey Kids...Mother's Day is coming up!!
Yesterday, 3 kids and I had dentist appointments, for those of you that know me super well, you know that dentists rank in my top 3 for things that "freak" me out. I found a dentist that I love and their staff is fabulous too! I should of had my camera, because it was a great experience! Morgan received her first filling! Not bad for an almost 15 year old, again, I should of had my camera...she is thankful that I DID NOT!
Today, the day started out with everyone getting up at 6:00 a.m. (not unusual) the unusual thing was that Dad was even home today until 6:30 a.m., he had meetings that didn't start until 8:00. Troy is usually on the road to Plymouth by 5:00 a.m....so it was a treat to let him see how fun it is to get everyone rolling in the morning....It would have been a great picture!
A picture that I did remember to take this morning was that of Seble, it was a picture of her clutching her new Teddy Bear and sitting on the couch with her brothers arm around her. Seble was being very brave as she was anticipating surgery today. I will tell you that I even brought my camera to the hospital....guess what....I did not take one picture!
Another surprise for me this morning as I was waiting in the waiting room for Seble to get out of surgery, was my wonderful friend, who happens to be my cousin, Sandy. Sandy came to see how I was...(and Seble.) it was a treat since we really don't get to see each other that much these days! The other thing I was thinking was.....you guessed it....I didn't get a picture. I realized on my way home from the hospital that I don't have a picture with her and I together! I am taking one next time I see her! (Thanks Sandy)
Have a great day!!
Jody
Yesterday, 3 kids and I had dentist appointments, for those of you that know me super well, you know that dentists rank in my top 3 for things that "freak" me out. I found a dentist that I love and their staff is fabulous too! I should of had my camera, because it was a great experience! Morgan received her first filling! Not bad for an almost 15 year old, again, I should of had my camera...she is thankful that I DID NOT!
Today, the day started out with everyone getting up at 6:00 a.m. (not unusual) the unusual thing was that Dad was even home today until 6:30 a.m., he had meetings that didn't start until 8:00. Troy is usually on the road to Plymouth by 5:00 a.m....so it was a treat to let him see how fun it is to get everyone rolling in the morning....It would have been a great picture!
A picture that I did remember to take this morning was that of Seble, it was a picture of her clutching her new Teddy Bear and sitting on the couch with her brothers arm around her. Seble was being very brave as she was anticipating surgery today. I will tell you that I even brought my camera to the hospital....guess what....I did not take one picture!
Another surprise for me this morning as I was waiting in the waiting room for Seble to get out of surgery, was my wonderful friend, who happens to be my cousin, Sandy. Sandy came to see how I was...(and Seble.) it was a treat since we really don't get to see each other that much these days! The other thing I was thinking was.....you guessed it....I didn't get a picture. I realized on my way home from the hospital that I don't have a picture with her and I together! I am taking one next time I see her! (Thanks Sandy)
Have a great day!!
Jody
1 comment:
These two are just too cute for their own good! Can't wait to see another cute face in your pictures soon! Yep, take your camera with you everywhere you go! Mine is going with me to track and soccer today so I hope I some that turn out so I can make a post tomorrow!
Keep us posted about Seble's recovery.
Post a Comment