It's been a good week! Araya went to the U of M for the endocrinologist, and his infectious disease doctor. He was awesome, they usually do his blood draws right in the clinic but we had to go down to the lab at the U because of some of the labs that the dr. wanted to run for his thyroid. We waited for about 45 minutes before they called us in for the "dreaded blood draw". We were greeted with a lady that said, "oh, are you Araya? We sure are taking a lot of blood out of such a little body." I looked at her and said, "that was not the best thing to say." She looked at the other lab tech and said, " I am going to need back up for this one." I was not sure if she was talking about back up for me or her!!!! The other tech who obviously has kids said, " oh no problem, I can do him." So she was awesome she did it by herself and Araya was awesome! I was so proud of him. He has come such a long way in 3 1/2 months!
The school week ended on Wednesday and it was an eventful, crazy day at school. Mark (Administrator) received his head shaving, the kids who sold over $200 in cookie each were able to go on a Hummer Limousine for lunch...Araya and Syfah were able to go this year! They had a great time!

He had to fix it later!!
Brothers on the Limo!!

Micah Bonkoski and Araya getting ready for limo!!

Syfah and Marshall the Limo driver!
On Thursday, we decided very last minuted with the help of my gracious parents to host a hayride/bonfire at their house! It was wonderful and about 25 kids came, many were out of town due to MEA, but it turned out to be a wonderful evening of food, a long hayride and fire.

Grandpa and Araya getting ready!

HAYRIDE!
1 comment:
Hey lady...I know I just saw you and you said you blogged. But finding you was completely unexpected. I linked through a friend to someone I thought I knew...and they have a link to you on their page!!! Wierd. Great to see your page...check ours out sometime!
Post a Comment