



It has been really nice to have some time off of work, we did not have school on
Friday due to conferences and we do not have school on Monday...so it is a four day 4 day weekend! I had big hopes of cleaning a closet or two..haven't started that yet.
Shelby and Corbin are still in Arizona, they come home tomorrow night at 11:40p.m...gonna be a late one! I can't wait to hear all about their trip. I talked to corbin last night, she really cracks me up!! "Mom," she said, "70 year olds should not be wearing speedos!" I said, "what"?? She said, "there is two guys that swim in the pool everyday and they wear speedos, they are big, at least 300 pounds and leathery and wrinkly from the sun. It is not a good sight," Now, after she said that I was thinking where does she come up with these things....I think it might be me!!!...it's not a good sight, the leathery and wrinkly part. I can't wait to hear all about it. Shelby loved shopping at what she called a "swap meet." She said she bought some very unique things. They called and said can we have a gecko in our room?..."no" i said. We already bought it! Turns out it's just a painted one..great, can't wait to see it.
Seble, Morgan and I went to see "New In Town." It is a crack up all the way around! Renee Zellweger is not my favorite, but she is good, and by the end I really liked her, Harry Conick Jr. is great too! For those of you that have not heard a lot about it is a story about an executive from Miami that comes to New Ulm Minnesota on business...good story and hilarious! The "minnesota-isms" are worth it!!! Araya and Syfah saw the Pink Panther. We have watched several movies at home too, which I have enjoyed.
Today Araya, Seble and I did a little shopping and went out for lunch!
I am posting some pic's that the girls took in AZ. Makes me ready for my gardens!!
p.s. stay tuned for an update on what my husband has been doing!
No comments:
Post a Comment