Saturday, February 7, 2009

Phil the friendly computer guy!!


This is what I almost did last week!!!
Well, for starters, we have been without a home computer for several days, it really stinks. Thankfully we have great friends who know a lot more about computers than Troy and I do. It just does not come naturally for us, boy do I wish one of us was gifted in the area. Oh well! I have learned a lot more about computers than I really wanted to....When you really need to take the time to look and see what you have on your computer, it is interesting. I thought I maybe had 500-1000 pictures on my computer, turns out after 3 trips to Target to buy more (thumb drives?) I had over 4000 pictures on our computer and it would of taken 40 minutes to download just the music! I did not do it..Phil did ..Thanks Phil for all your hard work at restoring, replacing, destroying virus, worms and ???!! Thankfully it is your gift!! Meanwhile I am a little dependent on my computer so we did buy a cheap laptop! I think I am going to like it if I can figure out how to not use a mouse! One thing that I am going to do it figure out what is the best way to store pictures, and there really has to be a better way to store lists of songs..with all the kids and I having lists of music..I just think I am missing something....storage! Phil called and he added three times the storage space....Yeah Phil!!! WE ARE TAKING YOU OUT FOR DINNER!!!

No comments: