Monday, February 23, 2009

I have obsessive compulsive disorder!!

O.K. quit laughing..I really do have it..I know I do! I know it's not new news to many of you! Anyways, there really is lots of perks to it! I get something in my head and I obsess and get it done...sometimes it's impulsive, sometimes slow and agonizing. I have been agonizing over our "road trip" ever since I "went public" with my announcement! We have gone from, traveling around the U.S.A..(a little too expensive) to renting a houseboat in Voyageur National Forest, but then I started thinking if you have bad weather for a day or two, your a little trapped...I don't like trapped! We thought about renting a cabin again, but, we want to take an adventure, so It's been decided....by me..."Custer State Park, South Dakota!" I am 94.3 percent sure anyways.
So tonight as I sit on my computer, letting the kids (Corbin, Araya and Syfah) eat whatever they want, watch what they want (within reason)on t.v., even pondering the thought of letting them have a pop in the living room I am obsessing about where to stay, how long it takes to drive their, should we stop half way or should we drive like crazy people, while we all drive each other bonkers because some ones leg is touching their leg, or someone is singing too loudly, or they are car sick and might throw up!! I have made a decision, we will stop half way, we will enjoy the road trip with out rushing and being on a schedule! We live like that the rest of the year (on a schedule) I hope I can do it!
The next thing I am will obsess about is should we go in June or July?? Let's go now!
Have a great night!


This is an option of a cheap place to stay!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

HAHAHAHA...Jody, you are hilarious!

Tiffany said...

Isn't that just being a woman?

FamilyBergloff said...

You will have to give me the what fors as I would like to travel out there too!