On Saturday, Troy and I had the privilege of being 2 of the chaperone's for this years Formal at CCS! The day began early with hair and nails, done by me! It was fun, we watched the movie, "Bride Wars," I thought it was sort of cute! The girls enjoyed it too!! 

We needed to be at CCS at 4:30 for photos, and then we boarded the charter bus to the, "St. Croix, Boat and Packet!" We were pleasantly surprised by the upgraded boat, 2 enclosed levels and an open top. The weather was was sunny and a little cool! We had dinner on the boat, followed by a dance. We were blessed by this group of kids, they were great, the chaperone's were a little crazy at times but had so much fun! Thanks Jeff, Shelley, Rachel and Sarah! 
Getting a little too crazy!
p.s. although I had a wonderful time, I am not so sure I ever want to go on a cruise!
2 comments:
"Staying Alive"..Ah Ah Ah Ah staying alive!! Did you dance?
I think that the bottom picture should be your new profile pic!! Looks like fun.
Post a Comment