Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"The Secretary"


Tonight I actually answered the phone, "Hello, I am watching American Idol, may I call you back?" She replied to me, "what?" I said it again...of course I do have caller i.d., so I knew that I would hopefully not offend her...sorry Jenn, I am sorry if I offended you...I was rather rude! (I did call her back, at 8:00!)

I answer the phone 50+ times a day, and I would love to say...."........may I call you back when I feel like talking?" "If you have already called me once today, please hang up and call back tomorrow!" I don't or I wouldn't have a job! I also would just love to let it go to voicemail and take the messages off in the afternoon....I can't or I wouldn't have a job!! WOW am I ready for summer. Yesterday I said to one of my co-workers..."not too many days left." "21", he (j.b.)replied before I could finish my sentence! I have seriously been thinking about the book that I am going to write ....."How to fool a secretary!", "How not to fool a secretary!" "Bad excuses (a.k.a small lies) to give the school secretary!" "How to Bribe the school secretary!" (diet coke and chocolate is the best!) "How to talk politely to the school secretary!" "Funniest stories that your kids have told me about you, the parent,(I will never divulge but you wouldn't believe!") "I am not a doctor, psychiatrist or janitor...just the secretary!" I guess I went a little crazy for a moment.
Summer, Here I come!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You kill me! Hilarious!