Sunday, September 27, 2009

not much going on.....


I was thinking today, wow, I have just not been in the "blogging" mood....maybe that is a good thing, not a whole lot to say, life seems to have settled into a routine quickly. I think Fall sort of does that. I love this time of year, It really is my favorite, but it is way too short! Today I bought the candy corn and peanuts which is a dangerous "treat" in this house. I am sure we will be breaking into it tonight. The boys are watching "Enchanted" which makes me laugh, they love it, they are wrapped in their fleece blankets, each of them holding a dog. The girls are sharing stories of our weekend away in Rochester, we all left at 2:00 on Friday for games Friday night and Saturday, that was fun! The girls Volleyball teams record is 8-1, which is great! Sebles soccer team has not been quite so fortunate, but she is enjoying it! Troy and I, along with Morgan and a friend went to the movie, "The Surrogate," on Saturday night, wouldn't recommend it, weird, and not much of a story. I think I am going to actually try to finish a book tonight, my friend Julie borrowed it to me quite a while ago, and I just couldn't get into it, picked it up again, and now am "into it." I have not been reading much at all but I also feel as though this is the time of year when I start to enjoy getting back into it.

I hope everyone is able to enjoy this Fall weather and hopefully my next post will be a little more exciting.

No comments: