The first week of school is over! We celebrated Araya's 12th Birthday, and our 19th Anniversary also! I received the most beautiful roses I have ever seen the first day back to school! They brightened up the office/desk for the whole week!
Another highlight of the week was Araya and Syfah had their first soccer games, Araya pulled off a hat-trick (3 goals) with a final score of 3-0! I didn't get to see it, as I was at the girls volleyball games. it is going to prove to be a challenge to get to see these games, since Troy coaches soccer he will most likely see more soccer games than I! We realized between all of our kids this week, we had 4 volleyball games and 3 soccer games!
This week we will add Wednesday night church and Sunday school! Troy and I are both excited to start working with the 6-8th grade youth on Wednesday nights!
Another thing we did this week was take in a Cambridge High School football game! That was fun!
I realized tonight that our kids are getting older, tonight Shelby and Seble met friends at 9:00 at Applebees and Morgan is off to a 9:20 movie with friends! I am so glad that she can drive!
While they are off and running, I am ready for bed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment