Troy and I have been attending our "Baptist" Sunday school class. The reason I feel the need to do some explaining is it is definitely not your typical "Sunday School class." Actually our great-grandmothers would be totally freaked by the topics we are discussing in this class. The class has been great, it is called "laugh your way to a better marriage," by Mark Gung0r, it is a video series. I have to be honest, the first few weeks of the class were a little more than I bargained for...I was struggling with a few things that were being discussed, and you know how it is.....easier to not hear about it when you feel like you are in it! It has been good, and today the topic was "S E X," oh my, now you know why I think it may not be "typical Sunday School material." After nineteen years of marriage and six kids, I was pretty sure I had heard it all...NOPE, NOT EVEN CLOSE! It was so refreshing today to hear Mark speak, if you get a chance and want a great laugh, check him out on you tube...you won't be sorry.
After Sunday school class today our Pastor Bob's message was on "Marriage," it was a good one! I am so thankful to be married to Troy, who values our marriage, and makes it a priority.....most of the time....:)
1 comment:
What a hoot!!! You know, we should learn more about relationships. God desires our relationship. And our relationships with our family and friends and our hubbies are important. I find some relationships hard to develop. It's autopilot stuff! Our church is a good place to get some good ideas. Keep us posted Jody!!
Post a Comment