
Summer seems to be the time to get "appointments" in, with 6 kids it can seem a little overwhelming...Dr. appointments, ranging from dentists/ortho, eye, sports physicals, Araya at U appointments and who can forget the "Female Physical"....today was the day... How can I wake up in the morning and have that dreaded, "do I have to do this feeling?" and go to bed tonight feeling, "Yeah, best day, done for another year...relief feeling!" I also had to take a nap today in the middle of those two feelings, just because I don't sleep as well the night before the "appointment." I know it's crazy...but it is true. I have been seeing a specialist in Edina since January for my thyroid/hormone issues (more about that another time..maybe?) Well, I am all about one stop shopping and when I started to see him, I was thrilled to find out that he also has a nurse practitioner that works with him, she does the "girly stuff." So today I saw "Lyle," for the thyroid, "Veronica" for the girly stuff....it was actually the first time in years that I wasn't sweating, high blood-pressure (nerve-induced), feeling like I wanted to run out of the room/office feeling. It was good, the strangest thing is, I realized today while I was there that they have never weighed me....? I have never even seen a scale....weird..I liked it. Another thing off the to-do list..Yahoo! Araya to the U OF M next week, I will begin to prepare myself for the dreaded dentist next month.
2 comments:
I love that you included a picture!!!!
I couldn't resist...not the real office though..I did not bring my camera!!
Post a Comment