Sunday, August 1, 2010

I don't think this has ever happened before...

First of all July has been a blur!  I cannot believe that I have already had a month off from school, I go back to work tomorrow.  I am not ready! 
Tonight however, I will have the house to myself, for the first time ever..I think!  Troy and Corbin left yesterday, along with 30 others from our Church, to Chattanooga, Tennessee!  They will be gone for one week doing various things, working in nursing homes, helping work on homes, serving the people that need them!  I am so excited that Troy and Corbin were able to do this together...as a team.  My mom is camping with the three older girls....roughing it they are not. (my mom and dad have a motor home that has all the bells and whistles.)  I would imagine that they will be doing home-made facials and polishing nails once again!  After my Dad set the girls up at the Campground, he called and said, "do the boys want to come stay with me tonight?"  Sure..cable t.v, out for pizza, stay up late, eat in the living room....pure joy for the boys....when Grandma is away the boys (including Grandpa) play!
So......guess what?  It is me, myself and I tonight..oh yeah, I have the two pesky dachshunds to take care of, when the kids are gone they drive me crazy...so I am not alone.  I will enjoy it though, I am fighting the housework that is calling me and leaning towards taking out a book! 

Resting up before they begin to drive me crazy!
 

1 comment:

FamilyBergloff said...

I'll take the dacshunds!!! :) Hope you had fun! The time still flies like crazy when your alone! Which direction did you get pulled in? Housework? Book nook? Caribou Coffee and the ladies?