 |
| My Mom and Brother Troy |
 |
| My Dad and Brother Troy |
My brother had court today to try to get some finalization for child custody. This was a day of anticipation, but, we feel relief today. I think my brother is looking better everyday! He will have another chemo blast next week!
3 comments:
Great news for your whole family, hopefully one less "stressor" r/t the unknown. It sounds like the plan may be realistic with his treatments and will allow some much needed rest as well. What a gift he has in your family! Blessings today. and keep warm! Rox
Jody....I am praying for your brother. And he is looking way better in the recent photos! Something is working! Love the photos of your family. Miss you all! love from us all! Julie
Hi Jody! Greta called me and told me about Troy. Thank you for this awesome blog you do! I am praying for Troy everyday (and your family)!! God is a God of MIRACLES!! I am believing for one for Troy!!!!
Justine Schultz King
Post a Comment