
We love the Olympics at our house! It was fun to watch the opening ceremonies last night. Araya was hilarious and excited to see Ethiopia walk into the Beijing Arena! Troy and I did a lot more explaining than we did watching, he had lot's of questions and his excitement was obvious! He loves sports and seems to know a lot about them even though he has been somewhat disconnected from many events of the past. When Brazil entered the arena, he screamed, "Brazil, I love Brazil, I watch them in Ethiopia and they are so good at soccer." This morning we were awaken by, " C'mon guys come see quick" as we all went running he was watching the Olympics. We are hearing, "Oh, no"! "They not so good." or "yeah, they are good!" Morgan and her friend are just lauging at him and how he is so animated about this! It is going to be fun!!
Seble and Shelby will return from New York today and I cannot wait to see them and hear all about it! Syfah was able to get out of his walking cast yesterday for his foot that he broke in June...Yeah. We are still not sure if he will be able to play soccer yet this season. He is hopeful!
Well wishing you all a great weekend.
Take Care~
The Dobles
No comments:
Post a Comment