Saturday, February 14, 2009

BRING ON THE BOAR!!



Troy was given the opportunity of a life time!! Boar hunting in Texas! A friend asked him to go! On Wednesday afternoon the guys, Chuck, Doug and Troy loaded up and left for the hills of Texas...they drove straight through the night and arrived on Thursday morning. I have talked to Troy everyday and he is having a wonderful time, he said it is "beautiful country!" As of this morning no boar have been shot, they have been seen though, along with many other wild animals!
I think it is great when guys are able to get away! Troy has only really done something like this one other time and that was fishing in Canada! He just doesn't take the time. Guys are a little different that way. I am thankful that he has great friends that share the same interests, and can just have a good time laughing and enjoying "guy time." My husband was so excited, it was like having another kid to deal with!!!
p.s. Thanks for taking him Chuck!!

1 comment:

Matthew and Amanda said...

Wow! That sounds like fun....for a guy. I hope he gets one.

Amanda