On Thursday I had the priviledge of taking Morgan and her two great friends Megan and Sarah shopping. Morgan will be 16 this week and with everyones crazy schedules we took a day and went shopping and out for lunch.....I have to tell you that I am getting old, I was utterly shocked at some of the attire that seems to be in fashion.
For those of you that know what a "onesie" is, I remember it being something I put on my kids when they were infants....well look at these! No, the girls did not buy these, but, they did say if they would of been a little cheaper they would of...HELP!
(YOU CAN FIND THESE AT MACY'S FOR $29.99)
THESE WERE "NORMAL" DRESSES!
It was a fun day with much to laugh about!!
1 comment:
What?!?! Those are considered an outfit for someone older than 16 months?!?!?
Amanda
Post a Comment