Thursday, October 1, 2009

Samba Class???

Scene and Setting: last night dinner table.
Seble: I was saved by the bell today and didn't have to sing in Samba class.
Jody: What?
Seble: It was my turn to sing in Samba alone and the bell rang.
(Troy, Shelby and I look at each other with confusion)
Jody: How do you sing the Samba?
Seble: Ya, you know in Samba!
Shelby: Do you mean "ensemble class."
Seble: What?
Jody: Seb, the Samba is a dance?
Seble: Oh, I meant Samba.
Shelby: no, it is ENSEMBLE..
Seble: oh...............E N S E M B L E...
We all had a great laugh picturing Seble singing the Samba in Ensemble class!

1 comment:

Julie Swenson said...

I love it!!! Charlie was born and raised in America and he was going to the same class!! Who would have thought that they should tell the students how to pronounce the class? Every time I correct him on the pronounciation he says, "Oh whatever..."