 |
| Let the eating begin! |
Today we decided to go to the "Great Minnesota Get-Together." Troy and I had been thinking we would not go this year...bottom line is it is costly for a family of 8 to go, and we have a lot of other things we should be doing right now...need new patio door, deck on the front of the house needs to be replaced, paint a room or two....well, we decided to go for the last "hurrah" of the summer and go for it! It was a hot one! We were thankful for a little breeze. We had lot's of fun sharing foods, laughing, watching a horse show, visiting the birthing center for animals and so much more.
 |
| Sharing Sweet Martha's Chocolate Chip Cookies!! |
We all shared in giggles many times today, but, we were all in agreement that one of the best parts of the day was......
PEOPLE WATCHING! I would of loved to have taken photos of some of the most unforgettable outfits and hair-do's of the day, but, I promised my kids I would behave with the camera~
 |
| Troy and I |
1 comment:
My boys moan about my photo's as well. I'm with you Jody... we would have to have 300 mm lens and have at it! Can we just call it colorful people and take enjoyment at their expression of self? It's not about picking on them. Hugs and keep the shutters clicking!
Post a Comment