Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Organized

Araya and Mrs. Aleckson 3/4th grade teacher
Syfah 5th grade!
Morgan 10th grade!



Corbin 6th grade!


Seble and Shelby 8th grade!




This is the year that I will get organized! We had a little family meeting last night after grilling potatoes, fresh green beans and shredded pork! It was delicious and I am so thankful that my husband enjoys helping with meals! Troy started out by talking about bed times, helping out around the house and going over each ones daily jobs. We then moved on to how many snacks each one needs in their lunch and don't forget the fruit! We are going to try to be out the door with all 7 of us in the car and ready to go at 7:30. Last night as I was making lunches and after the 6th sandwich with special instructions, I was thinking that I am glad that they pack their lunches the majority of the time. Today went remarkably well, the few times I checked on Araya he looked slightly overwhelmed but overall he seemed to enjoy the day! We are all relieved that the first day of school is over. We will see how long this organization of ours lasts....I am really hoping for at least a few more days!

No comments: