
I am rejoicing in the fact that today is my official last full day of work for the remainder of the 2008-2009 school year...does that make sense? After today, I am part time in June, off much of July and hours to be determined in August...I am so excited that I can hardly stand it!!
Syfah called me this morning at 8:00 a.m. at work and said, "mom, what can we do? I want to play wii, Araya wants to watch a movie, we are bored?" Well, I said, "get outside, it's a beautiful day!" I think they regret that they called me at work....they will learn quickly!
We have a very "low key" summer! Not too much planned, we are hoping for a weekend trip away, but we will see.
-Syfah and Araya are going to Camp Heartland in July, Camp Heartland is a camp for HIV+ kids and their siblings.
-Morgan had an interview last week with them (Camp Heartland) and should hear anytime. She would be going as a LIT (leader in training) and would go at the end of June for 2 weeks. It would be a great opportunity for her.
-Morgan also has her first job. She will start next week at the Early Childhood Center, it will be about 10-18 hours a week which will be great....(some spending money is nice)! She is very excited!
-We are having a garage sale on June 18 and 19 and Seble and Shelby have been getting ready for that.
-Morgan, Seble, Shelby and Corbin will also be helping with the summer Sunday school program at First Baptist.
-Morgan will get her license this summer...........yeah!!
-Troy is playing golf with some guys from First Baptist on a Wednesday night league..(I am excited for him to do something that he enjoys)!
-I can't forget the days at the dentist, doctor appointments, eye appointments!!!!
REALITY IS: SUMMER IS GOING TO COME AND GO TOO QUICKLY!!! LETS ENJOY IT!!
3 comments:
Ya, Baby! Summer, here we come!!!
Hooray for you!!! I am exicited for you to be off of work for my selfish reasons. More chat time! You had better come over for coffee (hot chocolate for you).
I LOVE the shirt Araya is wearing in the photo at the top. Virtually every boy I know should own a shirt like that!!
Amanda
Post a Comment