I talked to Troy today! They were packing and getting ready for the long journey home! It was great to talk to him, I miss him! For a few days we had not had any communication due to power outages and phone lines down. Troy said he kept a journal of everything....17 pages worth. For those of you that know Troy well, you know he really only enjoys reading one book and that is the Bible, and he really doesn't enjoy writing. I think it is great that he has been journaling, I told him part of it probably has to do with the fact that he is a "Mover and Shaker" kind of guy....he just doesn't do well sitting still for very long. I think it is great and I cannot wait to read it!! He knows that it is hard for me to be here and not know details!
Troy said that everything has gone so well. It feels a little "unreal" to me right now. We have heard horror stories from other families that have adopted HIV+ kids and the red tape involved in getting them to the USA. It is just a miracle...plain and simple! We are feeling so blessed, since we started the process of bringing Araya home, I have felt only peace...it's such a God thing!
Again, words seem so inadequate..."Thanks" for supporting us in this big Adventure!!
Jody
No comments:
Post a Comment