Wednesday, June 25, 2008

EVERYTHING'S GREAT!!

I talked to Troy today. Someone had cut the telephone lines on Saturday so they that is why we had not heard from them. Sounds like they have had intermittent power so e-mails have been hit or miss!
Anyways, they received the waiver today...yahoo!! That is a miracle in itself. They will fly out of Addis on Friday, and return to Mpls at 7:10 p.m. on Saturday evening. YEAH!!
When I talked to Troy today he sounded great! Deb and Hannah were able to travel to Dessie and Araya and Troy had some good bonding time!
I asked Troy if he had tried to e-mail me a picture and he said with the power the way it is over their...it was useless! Oh well, I did get to talk to him (Araya) today and he sounds so cute:)!

I cannot wait for everyone to be home together.
Thanks Again for praying!
Love-Jody and family!

1 comment:

Mary Mork said...

Jody,

I am so excited to hear about the final steps of this part of Araya's adoption. I keep thinking..."Wow, she seems so calm about everything." I am so encouraged by reading about your journey, Jody. I will be praying for you as you welcome your new son into your home.